Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween, Everyone!

  Halloween is finally here and I am definitely excited for this evening to arrive!  I remember when I was little, my favorite Halloween costume was either Barney or Woody (from Toy Story).  I even liked wearing my costumes before and after Halloween--my mom took "Barney" grocery shopping with her many times!  My favorite part, aside from getting to dress up, was the candy (duh!).

  Now, I haven't been vegan my whole life, but if you guys are wondering about what candy is vegan-friendly on this holiday, VegNews has a guide out for you!  From A to Z, they list out all of the candy you or your vegan friends can enjoy this evening!  You can never go wrong with Sour Patch Kids, Skittles, Smarties, or Chick-O-Sticks, in my opinion!
Image from yummyplants.com

  If some of you feel like you're missing out on chocolate candy bars, do not worry!  Go Max Go is a brand that makes vegan candy bars!  Twilight is probably my favorite; it takes like a Milky Way.  Another chocolate-based candy to enjoy are the dark chocolate peanut butter cups from Justin's.  I think I like them better than I liked Reese's Cups as a kid!

Have fun this Halloween, readers!  Enjoy getting dressed up, going out, and eating candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment