Saturday, October 11, 2014

Kicking Off the Weekend

  I saw this on A Cup Of Joe this morning and figured I'd share it with you.  It's from the New York Times and it's about what kids around the world have for breakfast.  I've never really known much about the differences among what is eaten for breakfast in different countries, so it was interesting to find out!

  In Amsterdam, they have hagelslag, which I think would be fabulous to have!  Can you imagine waking up every morning and getting to have sprinkles for breakfast?  5 year old me would be in heaven!

  Iceland's breakfast seems to be pretty similar to what I have almost every day--oatmeal--but nix the fish oil.  No, thanks!  And while I'll never have fish cod oil, it was nice finding out why they have it every morning.

  Those were two of the breakfasts that I found most interesting.  And also, how cute is Tiago Bueno Young from Brazil?  I mean, just look at his little pout.  Anyways, what do you think of these different breakfasts around the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment